50 hours yoga course in Rishikesh
Yoga courses are prevalent in Rishikesh, one of the most popular programs of yoga is 50 hours yoga course of 7 days. The people who wish to learn some necessary skills, or people who already know yoga, and they want to polish their existing yoga skills can join this course. It is an excellent alternative for those who cannot give 200 hours at one go.
The highlight of the coursee
- Everyday practical yoga training that includes Kriyas and Pranayam
- Everyday Hatha yoga practice
- Everyday philosophy and methodology classes
- Meditation and group discussions
- Certificate on completion of 50 hours
- Accommodation of for seven days
- Healthy meals – breakfast, snacks, lunch, and dinner
- Access to many house amenities
- Recreational time
- Manual material for further use
Levels of the course
Style of Yoga in the courseHatha yoga is a general term, derived from the old system of Yoga that is used for most yoga styles that include the practice of yoga postures (asanas). It helps in preparing body for meditation and spiritual practices. The hatha yoga classes are gentle and great for beginners and for those who prefer relaxed style that helps them hold the poses for longer time. But as mentioned, Hatha Yoga is a broad term, and hence the asanas and practice can vary. Therefore, a better idea is to enquire from the training institute you wish to join and understand the style of Yoga they will teach under Hatha practice.
Kriya yoga is an ancient technique that was hidden for centuries, but in 1861 Yogi Mahatavar Babaji revived it and started teaching this technique to his disciple Lahiri Mahasaya, and from here the technology was slowly passed on, but it was popularized after the release of the book Autobiography of a Yogi written by Yogananda. Kriya yoga is an absolute spiritual path that involves higher-level meditation practice. It also helps people to choose the right way of living. Kriya yoga is one of the most effective techniques because it directly affects the spiritual energy deep within, and it works directly with the source of growth.
Benefits of YogaMany research and studies have confirmed the physical and mental benefits of yoga, and if you incorporate yoga in your everyday life, you can improve the overall health and immune system. The following are some of the benefits that come from daily yoga practice.
- It helps in relieving stress
- It helps in relieving anxiety and reducing depression
- It helps in reducing inflammation and chronic pain
- It helps in improving heart healthIt helps in enhancing the quality of life
- It helps in enhancing the quality of sleep
- It helps in improving balance and flexibility of the body
- It helps gives us peace of mind
- It helps in improving breathing
- It helps in reducing migraines and other forms of headaches
- It helps in reducing weight
- It helps in increasing overall strength
- It helps in improving mental and physical development
Health is our only real wealth, modern medication may cure your ailments for the time being, but it will not heal your mind body and soul from deep within, and thus, you will be trapped in the vicious circle of medication and diseases. But yoga will relieve you from inside out and will enhance your overall health and immunity in a way that you will stay active and healthy until the last breath.
If you want to change your lifestyle, you must learn yoga. Rishikesh is a holy land where skilled and experienced yoga teachers are teaching yoga to people who come from all walks of life and different parts of the world.
Anyone who wishes to take up 50 hours Yoga in Rishikesh can apply and book the course online in some of the best yoga training centres and avail 100% benefits of yoga.