5 DAYS 4 NIGHT AYURVEDA TRAINING PROGRAM IN RISHIKESH
Ayurveda, the ancient Indian system of medicine, has been gaining popularity in recent years for its holistic approach to healing. One of the key components of Ayurveda is massage, which is believed to not only relax the body but also balance the mind and spirit. If you are interested in learning more about this ancient practice, here is a guide to unlocking the secrets of Ayurveda massage through training.
Daily SheaduleDAY 1
- Ayurvedic Massage Toe To Shoulder Afternoon Ayurvedic Massage Toe To Shoulder DAY 2
- Shirobhyanga Face Massage Afternoon Theory Class (Basic Principal Of Ayurveda) DAY 3
- Pinda Swedana Prepration Afternoon Pinda Swedana Practical DAY 4
- Netra Tarpan, Kativasti Prepration Afternoon Netra Tarpan, Kativasti Practical Repeat All Practicals DAY 5
- Consultant with Ayurveda Doctor ( Theory Class In Ayurveda what Do & Dont )
Select your package:
- 1 person Shared twin Room 550 USD
- 1 person Private Single Room 600 USD
The following meals are included:
Ayurvedic Massage Certification
After completing a training program, you may choose to become certified in Ayurveda massage. This certification can help to establish your credibility and attract clients who are seeking a trained and certified practitioner.